GENERAL STRATEGY FOR CREATING AN EMF MITIGATED SLEEP SANCTUARY
In general, the reality is that most of us cannot do much about our daytime exposure as we must go to work, school, use technology and be out and about in our communities. The practical opportunity for a daily reprieve from nnEMF comes at night as we are rooted in one spot and can control and optimize the setting. As it turns out, nighttime is not only practical but the most important time to limit exposure as nnEMF is particularly damaging to healthy sleep!
A thorough assessment of the environment involves looking at electric, magnetic and RF (wireless) fields . Our product addresses electric fields and most interior magnetic fields.
If you can afford it, it is extremely helpful and we strongly recommend hiring an EMF mitigation expert to assist in the evaluation and mitigation of your home. ( However; that being said, we do offer some guidance and kits for assessing electric fields for those who wish to do, at least this part, themselves. This in undeniably tedious and can be tricky but many motivated people have successfully accomplished this testing and mitigation in their homes. )
In general, the following is a very good approach to creating your sleep sanctuary:
1. Eliminate electric fields from wiring in bedroom walls with a remote cut-off device.
2. Address WiFi:
- - - Easy: turn off WiFi at night (WiFi is essentially a cell tower in your house!)
- - - Advanced: eliminate WiFi in home (hardwire home with ethernet cable)
3. Cell phones off or shielded at night.
4. Address smart meter:
- - - Preferred: opt out
- - - Optional: shield
5. Turn off or eliminate other wireless radiation in home including monitors, DECT phones, gaming consoles, bluetooth devices, anything smart...